We are a fast-growing Legal Tech company with a common purpose: Protect the people behind the data.
With over 200 employees in Munich, Berlin, Vienna, London and Bath, we offer our customers an end-to-end solution to manage their data privacy and information security. To do that we combine eye-level expert support with a self-developed digital web platform.
- supporting our customers with their requests
- Participation in privacy audits
- own projects regarding strategic topics
EUR 15 - 17 per per hour
Food, Other: Gym membership
German - Fluent
English - Fluent
- It would be recommend to have basic knowledge in data protection law, Information Security Law and Compliance
- Relevant tasks adapted to your curriculum as well as working hours flexibly coordinated with your studies
- Subsidies for your tuition fees as well as exciting and study-relevant internal and external training and
certification opportunities (TÜV)
- Close coaching by the best in their field in an international and multicultural environment
- Attractive benefits such as high-level gym membership, healthy snacks in the office, a sun terrace
above the rooftops of Munich, after-work events and a great team
You enjoy professional customer contact and are willing to support English customers as well
Most important: You are willing to learn, solution-oriented and have your heart in the right place!
A few final words. Honest and from the heart.
Regardless of your origin, ethnicity, gender identity, religion or individual requirements:
For us, it's what's behind the person that counts. As Guards, we are united not only by our dedication,
but also by our belief in our common goal: Protect the people behind the data. Convince us with your
personality and your skills - and together we will make a big difference. We are looking forward to meeting you!