Dimitrov, Petrov & Co. (DPC) is a Bulgarian law firm with over 20 years of experience that provides premium legal expertise, knowledge, and efficient legal solutions.
Six things you need to know about DPC:
- We believe that clients deserve the best possible legal care at the speed of business
- We strive to succeed by creating a team of forward-thinking talents whom we aspire to offer the finest place to practice law in Bulgaria
- We have been consistently ranked as Top-tier firm in a number of areas of business law by The Legal 500, Chambers and IFLR
- We have been widely recognised as the undisputed leader in the most innovative, underexplored, and dynamic legal areas, where law and technologies merge
- Our Dispute Resolution practice is developing very rapidly and we want to further enlarge and strengthen our team
- We successfully combine consultancy with strong dispute resolution practice, including outstanding regulatory litigation capacity
Interns are involved in translations, business correspondence, research, drafting sessions, preparation of legal opinions and participation in the firm's brainstorming sessions. Your internship is considered to be the first step in your professional career with DPC and an opportunity for you to get acquainted with the working environment of our firm.
EUR 250.00 - 380.00 per month
English - Fluent
- Second to fourth year law student
- Strong academic record
- Fluency in English
- Second foreign language shall be considered an advantage
The customary internship period is one to five months.