The Institut für Wirtschafts- und Steuerrecht (Institute of Business and
Tax Law) is part of the Faculty of Law of the University of Kiel, one of
the leading Law Faculties in Germany. The traineeship is offered at the
Chair of Civil Law, Tax Law, Commerical and Business Law held by
Prof. Dr. Michael Stöber.
The trainee will assist with:
- research on the law of Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries;
- translation of legal texts from German to Spanish;
- proof-reading of legal texts in Spanish;
- drafting communications with Spanish-speaking universities;
- tasks in the general administration of the Chair.
EUR 300.00 - 400.00 per month
Civil Law - General
Commercial Law - General
Company Law - General
Contract Law - General
Spanish (Castilian) - Fluent
German - Basic
The trainee should have very good Spanish skills (equivalent to C1/C2)
and general knowledge of civil law. Moreover, the trainee should be
interested in commercial, company or tax law.