Zeidler Group is a technology driven law firm revolutionising legal and regulatory compliance services for the asset management industry. From innovative digital solutions for legal and compliance challenges to providing research based high quality legal advice. We build collaborative, strategic, and meaningful partnerships with our clients.
Under the supervision of the legal team based in our Frankfurt office, and the Head of the Legal Services Division based in Paris, the successful candidate will be:
- Drafting legal documents and legal publications.
- Researching investment funds law and market practice in European and non-European jurisdictions.
- Providing research for written legal advice to clients.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
1 month month/s
EUR 650.00 per month
Administrative Law - Advanced
Commercial Law - General
Company Law - General
Comparative Law - General
Public International Law - Advanced
English - Fluent
German - Fluent
French - Fluent
- You will have an open mind and willingness to learn about Capital Markets law, European law and market practice.
- You have excellent communication skills and can carry out client-facing responsibilities.
- You will have a strong academic record and have experience in the field of European law, experience of studying abroad (e.g. Erasmus) is a strong plus.- You are fluent in English.
- You are naturally conscientious and meticulous.