Zeidler Group is a technology-driven law firm. We’re geo-neutral because it’s a better way to serve the asset management industry exclusively. We champion fresh ways to work efficiently with our clients and redefine legal value. Established in 2008 by Arne Zeidler, you’ll find us in Frankfurt, Dublin, London, Luxembourg, Melbourne, Mumbai and Paris.
You will be responsible for:
• Researching legal content of different type, including EU directives and regulations, national laws and regulations, guidelines, legal commentaries, newsletters or local counsel advice.
• Researching investment fund law and market practice in European and non-European jurisdictions.
• Drafting of legal documents.
• Assisting lawyers with publications, presentations and drafting documents.
• File creation and archiving.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
EUR 630.00 per month
Contract Law - General
Financial Law - General
Private International Law - General
Public International Law - General
English - Fluent
German - Fluent
French - Fluent
• You will have a strong legal background in EU law and an interest for capital markets.
• You will have strong research and writing skills.
• You will be confident in using MS Office products.
• You might be proficient in in other European languages in addition to fluent Englisch.
• You are naturally conscientious and meticulous.
• You have excellent communication skills and can work well with others.