Fragomen is the world’s leading single-focus provider of immigration guidance and support, backed by the best resources in the immigration services industry. The firm has more than 50 offices and over 5,400 employees located in key commercial centers throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. Fragomen offers immigration support in more than 170 countries.
The firm is structured to support all aspects of immigration, including strategic planning, compliance, government relations, reporting, and case management and processing. We represent a broad client base ranging from individuals and emerging businesses to many of the world’s leading multinational corporations.
The firm is committed to promoting inclusivity and diversity in our workforce as we strongly believe that this leads to a better work environment, improved decision-making, and outcomes.
• Acquiring knowledge of client protocols and immigration processes
• Ensuring work completed (draft and review documents, filing, archiving, etc) is technically accurate, timely and written communications follow the standard layout
• Keeps team aware of the progress of matters and informs of conflicting priorities/requesting assistance as problems arise/informing senior staff of current capacity
• Follows firm procedures with respect to file maintenance, record keeping, and use of Fragomen IT systems
• Assists in the review/improvement of methods/procedures for managing day-to-day team processes
• Ensuring inbox monitoring during the holiday season
• Assists in communicating with local authorities and embassies/consulates around the world.
EUR 830.00 per month
Public transportation, Food
French - Fluent
English - Good
You will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills in both English and French and demonstrated ability to manage your own time and tasks.
• At ease in a fast-paced environment;
• Able to work towards deadlines and deal with multiple stakeholders;
• Client-facing skills are desirable but not essential;
• Strong attention to detail.