Lawformer.com is the first subscription-based legal-tech platform that unites key resources to create, modify, and negotiate complex legal documents in one place. The platform offers a combination of unique content (regularly updated database of over 50 000 draft contractual clauses with over 100 variations of each) and a tool - "drafter" (on-site feature which enables users to create and modify legal documents).
The project idea belongs to a group of practicing lawyers whose years of experience led to the identification of time constraints and high costs associated with contract drafting. To address these issues, the team came up with a convenient solution that reduces time and financial costs for its potential clients.
By positioning in the unsaturated legal-tech industry, the company will impact the industry disruption and will create a value for the industries it will operate in.
Other, what?: Legal Tech
A. Section of Clause Library and Legal Definitions
● Drafting contractual clauses and legal definitions based on Lawformer’s guidelines and content plan
● Monitoring new approaches by the biggest international law firms and making suggestions for the content plan
● Researching a variety of contracts and extracting new ideas for clauses and definitions
● Determining and adhering to an individual weekly and monthly content plan
● Communicating with the direct supervisor to report on the fullfillment of the weekly and monthly content plan
● Making follow-up adjustments to draft content according to supervisor’s feedback
● Proofreading and cross-checking draft content generated by other members of the team
B. Section of Case Briefs and News Blog
● Creating individual summaries of court decisions and legal news articles
● Contributing to the development of the content plan for the legal new blog and the case briefs section
● Following Lawformer’s working guidelines and content plan
● Working closely with the section leads and reporting weekly progress
● Monitoring international news sources to report promptly on relevant legal developments
● Monitoring official websites of selected international and regional courts to identify new decisions and content for case briefs
● Making adjustments to the draft content based on the supervisor’s feedback
● Proofreading and checking content created by other members of the team
● Maintaining effective communication with the supervisor and other team members
Civil Law - Advanced
Contract Law - Advanced
English - Fluent
• Min 1 year of experience in contract drafting
• Fluent in English (a must requirement)
• Passion about technology-driven businesses;
• Keeping discretion and confidentiality
• Keeping deadlines
• Motivated, rigorous, a team player
• Undergraduates can be considered.