ADR Point is an official provider of online dispute resolution. Its presence spreads across three continents and in most European countries. ADR Point is associated with international partners, resolution centres and providers of ODR around the world and constitutes the biggest private centre of online dispute resolution in Greece and one of the first in Europe. It is an ADR-notified entity to the European Commission.
- Taking part in mediation processes carried out by the Centre;
- Undertaking online resolution cases;
- Actively engaging in academic research in the field of alternative dispute resolution (mainly mediation, although cases of arbitration may also occur);
- Applying for or implementing funded EU projects;
- Providing administrative support;
- Assisting with maintaining and updating the Centre's website.
EUR 200.00 per month
Commercial Law - General
Comparative Law - General
Competition and Economic Law - General
Contract Law - General
English - Fluent
German - Good
French - Good
Good knowledge of European law (mainly competition and economic) as well as private international law and corporate law will be appreciated but is not required.
Italian and Greek working knowledge will be deemed an advantage for the applicant but is not required. The canditates must be competent with computer and Internet skills as well as Microsoft Office tools.
The internship cannot take place between the end of July and the end of August.