Harmanci & Partners is a multidisciplinary firm with a team of highly motivated young professionals. The firm is based in Malta, catering business to non-EU members who would like to establish their businesses in Malta or Europe.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and/or documents;
- Working with legal and international trade department;
- Contributing to the team on a daily basis;
- Performing legal compliance and research;
- Publishing one article per month for Harmanci & Partners blog; - Working with confidential documents and under confidentiality obligations;
- Performing other tasks as needed.
EUR 400.00 per month
Administrative Law - General
Commercial Law - General
Company Law - General
Contract Law - Advanced
Tax Law - General
English - Fluent
Turkish - Fluent
- 3rd/4th year of his/her bachelor's degree in law, recent graduate or graduate currently enrolled in a degree in Law;
- Majored in private law area, able to formation, preparation, negotiation, review and draft contract;
- Good at business writing, able to draft business documents and communications;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English with strong ability in communication and coordination;
- Responsive to peers and all levels of management;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- 1+ years of legal experience which may include internships.