In a world updated to the second, we must be able to constantly adapt to change. CCA relies on a responsive attitude of adaptability to several scenarios and activity areas.
We focus on the future and helping organisations to achieve the best, boldest, and most effective solutions for 70 years. Innovation is in our blood. Our culture helps us to take down barriers and stereotypes and create a great work atmosphere that attracts the best talents. We are brave enough to find new ways of adding value and know-how to our clients and partners.
We support innovation and work with people and companies driven by great ideas, regardless of their size or industry. Our clients are muitinational companies, SMEs and startups supported by venture capital or even family businesses or private clients.
Since 2020, we have been a partner of the international GBL Alliance network, a platform that allows our clients to access quality legal professionals around the world.
With offices in Lisbon and Porto and a network of partners in Europe, Latin America, and North America, our real location is near our clients.
We are a team of business oriented professionals with a common goal: to change the way legal work is made.
"At CCA, customer service, timing and team spirit are excellent" - Legal 500
- Draft documents and/or briefs in a clear, precise, structured, coherent and reasoned manner, paying attention to detail under the supervision of a Lawyer
- Study and analyse in detail the matters entrusted to him/her
- Assist in the preparation of newsletters
- Know the office in a global way and the different areas of operation
- Know the different departments and contact with their members, collaborating in the activities requested
- Understanding the Portuguese legal regime and institutions
- Get involved in the office environment
- Support all the department's activities
EUR 800.00 per month
Civil Law - General
Commercial Law - General
Company Law - General
Contract Law - General
Mergers and Acquisitions - General
Property Law - General
English - Fluent
Fluency in the English language, both orally and written, whereby knowledge of a second language (preferably Spanish). Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).