The Foundation for Access to Rights - FAR is a Bulgarian non-governmental organization in the public interest, founded by attorney-at-law Valeria Ilareva in 2013. We stand for the establishment of effective mechanisms to guarantee access to rights in practice and effective protection against arbitrary deprivation of rights; increasing the institutional and public awareness, sensitivity, and commitment to the need to address systemic problems in access to basic human rights in Bulgaria; development of a favorable legislative environment in line with European and International standards for the protection of human rights and the establishment of best practices on access to rights.
To achieve this, we provide legal aid, undertake field research, raise awareness for important issues, advocate for their solutions and share our practical knowledge.
Non-governmental organisation (NGO)
Tasks will include
- Assistance in the process of providing legal aid;
- Writing country of origin references, draft applications, and other legal documentation;
- Legal research on specific topics.
Administrative Law - General
Human Rights Law - General
English - Good
- Good MS office skills
- Knowledge and/ or experience in the area of refugee, migration, and EU law
- Good knowledge of a second language (besides English) is an advantage.