Business Chamber of Asian and Gulf Countries brings together small, medium, and large companies from the countries of Asia and the Gulf (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Turkiye, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, and the Sultanate of Oman), also, individuals interested in the South Caucasus investment environment or discussing business opportunities here.
The idea of creating a Business Chamber is based on the judicious use of Georgia’s strategic location and the demonstration of the country as a Trade Corridor for the development of investment, commerce, educational and cultural relations.
In this regard, the essential purpose of the Business Chamber of Asian & Gulf Countries is to create a conducive environment for discussion among companies, government circles, and civil society representatives. The main priorities of the organization are, on the one hand, the deepening of business relations between Georgia and Asian and Gulf countries and, on the other hand, the promotion of new trade and economic ties.
Non-governmental organisation (NGO)
Under the supervision of a senior lawyer legal support of individuals and companies, including charitable purposes:
• Monitoring legislative news and changes;
• Finding and analyzing case law;
• Providing legal advices on various legal issues;
• Providing legal support to individuals and companies;
• Drawing up and preparation of contracts, certificates of acceptance-delivery, orders, letters, statements, memorandums, founding documents of the companies, and all kinds of legal documents in Georgian and English languages;
• Preparation of the relevant documents required to obtain a residence permit and conduct the necessary procedures;
• Preparation of the relevant documents required to obtain various permits and licenses and conduct the necessary procedures;
• Recording, arrangement and maintenance of proper register for all types of documentation in National Agency of Public Registry;
• Representation in Courts, various State Agencies or private companies;
USD 100.00 - 130.00 per month
Administrative Law - General
Civil Law - General
Civil Procedure Law - General
Commercial Law - Advanced
Contract Law - Advanced
Tax Law - General
English - Fluent
Russian - Fluent
Knowledge of any Asian language (basic, fluent) should be an advantage, especially - Turkish, Arabic, or Chines.