Ignitis Group is one of the largest utilities and renewable energy companies in the Baltics region with a critical role in the region's energy security and decarbonisation.
Our core business is focused on operating an electricity distribution Network and managing and developing Green Generation portfolio.
We also manage strategically important Flexible Generation assets and provide Customers & Solutions services, including the supply of electricity and gas, solar, e-mobility, improved energy efficiency and innovative energy solutions for households and businesses.
Our focus on the home markets – the Baltic countries, Poland, and Finland. We also explore opportunities in the markets undergoing energy transition paths.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Other, what?: A state-controlled energy holding company
Tasks will include:
- Ensuring high-quality performance of the tasks assigned by the Corporate Law team, assisting the team’s lawyers in the preparation of the minutes and other necessary documents of the company's bodies;
- Preparing and submitting various reports, instructions, presentation materials, and analyses related to the areas of responsibility;
- Communicating agreed actions to other lawyers who perform a corporate law function, controlling and monitoring the implementation of agreed actions;
- Organising internal events (staff meetings), preparing and presenting material necessary for these events, assisting in the organisation of the meetings of the company’s bodies and committees, carrying out other actions related to their organisation, coordinating assigned matters, performing other organisational and administrative tasks;
- Organising the improvement of information systems assigned to the Corporate Law team and consulting about their use;
Consulting the Group’s employees within the designated area of responsibility.
EUR 566.86 - 652.18 per month
Civil Law - General
Company Law - Advanced
Contract Law - General
Legal Theory - General
English - Fluent
- Have a university degree in law or last year student;
- Have knowledge of document management and accounting as well as clerical rules and other normative legal acts related to document management;
- Have excellent communication and planning skills and the ability to navigate quickly in different situations;
- Are able to work both in a team and independently;
- Are customer-oriented, proactive and eager to deal with a wide range of situations;
Take initiative, are independent and result-oriented;
- Are able to analyse, systematise and summarise information;
Have excellent English language skills (oral and written);
- Knowledge of French (B1-B2) is an advantage;
Have excellent MS Office skills.