We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
Other, what?: Financial services organisation
- Assisting and guiding our clients in the implementation, incorporation and optimising of holding and financing companies;
- Handling all legal and corporate matters for our client companies. Evaluating, reviewing and preparing all relevant legal documents;
- Taking part in the execution of transactions for our client companies such as restructurings, refinancing and mergers & acquisitions;
- Assisting and attending of board meetings and shareholders meetings;
- Keeping our client companies in legal good standing and in compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with clients;
- Actively participate in our growth ambitions by marketing our service offering.
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
EUR 1500.00 - 2500.00 per month
Commercial Law - General
Company Law - General
Contract Law - General
Financial Law - General
Mergers and Acquisitions - General
Dutch - Fluent
English - Good
English - Fluent
Knowledge of Microsoft Office.