Founded in 1854, Butzel Long has played a prominent role in the development and growth of several major industries. Business leaders have turned to us for innovative, highly-effective legal counsel for over 160 years. We have a long and successful history of developing new capabilities and deepening our expertise for our clients' benefit. We strive to be on the cutting edge of technology, manufacturing, e-commerce, biotechnology, intellectual property, and cross-border operations and transactions.
- Introduction to law firm and day-to-day operations;
- Research and writing projects with Corporate and other departments;
- Client-related project analysis/implementation;
- Client contact and legal consultation with a supervisor;
- Litigation training;
- Preparing legal documents.
Detroit, United States
USD 2380.00 per month
Civil Law - General
Commercial Law - Advanced
Company Law - Advanced
Contract Law - General
Mergers and Acquisitions - General
English - Fluent
- Master's Degree needs to represent the equivalent of a U.S Degree of Bachelor or higher;
- Interested in international law;
- High motivation;
- Previous internships desired.